Crystals are the premium currency of Dragons World. Unlike Gold, Crystals are very difficult to acquire in large numbers without spending real-world money.
There are many ways to get Crystals in Dragons World.
- Clearing elemental obstacles (Storm Cloud, Magic Stone, Ice Block, etc)
- Completing certain Quests
- Completing Achievements
- Completing a tier in the Dragon League
- Competing in the Dragon Tournament
- Receiving gifts from friends
- Finally, there is always the option of buying Crystals with money.
Prices on the table below are in US dollars. Exact prices vary by country.
Note: Excluding Special Offers
Crystals can be spent on almost anything in the game. Most timers in game, such as construction, breeding, and incubation, can be accelerated at a cost of 1 Crystal per hour or fraction thereof. Most hybrid and rare Dragon Eggs can be purchased for Crystals, as well as select Decorations. The Dragon Resort and Nursery can both be upgraded using Crystals to increase their capacity. And finally, Crystals can be spent in place of Elemental Essences, with the price depending on the type of Essence (as listed on the Essence page).